Trade Site Safety Rules Policy
- Check work vehicle for correct fuel, oil and tyre pressures.
- Inspect all equipment for operational efficiency required for the job prior to proceeding to site.
- Proceed to site, observe weather conditions.
- Unload all equipment from work vehicle, including First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher.
- Check Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn/used.
- Ensure site is adequately barricaded and signposted ,
- Identify emergency evacuation assembly point.
- Conduct Site Induction/Toolbox Meeting, review job and have site crew sign off on Safe Work Method Statement/s (SWMS).
- Site crew to abide by Company Policies:
- No smoking on site, nil alcohol and drugs.
- Ensure WHSE Site Safety Management Plan containing all relevant information is available on site for ongoing reference.
- Refer to Safety Data Sheets (SDS) when using hazardous substances.
- Site Supervisor to monitor site safety throughout the job and complete all job documentation, as necessary.
- At the end of the job/ shift collect all tools and equipment and return to company vehicle/s.
- Ensure all waste generated has been collected for responsible disposal.
- Leave site tidy and safe prior to departure.
- Advise client, job completed, when leaving the site.
- In the event of an accident dial 000 for assistance, if necessary, and provide the following details;
SITE ADDRESS - NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY - NUMBER OF PEOPLE AFFECTED CONTACT TELEPHONE.